Jendco Safety Supply is an eCommerce company that specializes in safety products. They cater to both individuals and companies and they are one of the biggest companies in the industry.
Since they work in a highly competitive industry, their marketing and sales departments have their jobs cut out for them.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, they suddenly found themselves having to deal with thousands of extra orders every day because their products include protection gear. While this is a great problem to have, it doesn’t mean that it’s an easy one to tackle.
Jendco Safety Supply had to find a way to streamline the communication with their existing and potential customers quickly and effectively. Their processes had to be re-designed and adapted to a fast-paced world.
Jendco Safety Supply uses ActiveCampaign and NetSuite to manage their leads and sales. When they identified the need to connect the two solutions, their first thought was to do it in-house.
However, they quickly learned that it’s cumbersome, expensive, and time-consuming. They needed a solution that offered seamless communication and data sharing between ActiveCampaign and NetSuite and, more importantly, one that can be implemented quickly, without spending years developing it from scratch.
While searching for such a solution, Jendco Safety Supply stumbled upon the ActiveCampaign for NetSuite integration by SyncApps. Our integration was the plug-and-play solution they were looking for and it came with a very attractive price tag.
What attracted them most to SyncApps? The ability to personalize their integration and to make it work for their marketing and sales goals. Within a few weeks of using it, the Jendco team had already developed a few hacks that took this integration to the next level.
For instance, the use of custom fields allowed them to take segmentation to the next level and create customized campaigns for each of their targeted audiences.
Want to learn more about Jendco’s journey and how they leverage SyncApps?
Check out the full video below:
Another feature Jendco relies on heavily: Sync Email Marketing Data
- Selecting this feature Sync email marketing data (opens, clicks, and links clicked metrics) will be synced to a custom record in NetSuite.
- This feature allows Jendco to track marketing metrics from ActiveCampaign Campaigns. They can visualize sales and marketing metrics easily and assess which of their campaigns perform well and which need some improvement.
Check out this article for more details: How to see your Marketing Automation Solution metrics in NetSuite
Custom Field Mapping
- Lead Score is one of the bases of every salesperson in an organization since it will tell them sales prospects based on your understanding of their interests and buying intentions.
- With SyncApps Field Mapping custom field from NetSuite to ActiveCampaign Jendco finds it helpful because it saves a lot of their time — you just need to set it and forget it. Plus, this feature is ideal for savvy marketers who want more out of their automation solutions. When you create your own custom fields, it’s clear that you know your audience very well and that you are prepared to deliver the right messages at the right time. SyncApps is here to support you create the personalized experience you need — for your staff and for your leads and contacts alike.
Feature highlights for eCommerce
Keep on track with the Sales and Marketing of your eCommerce products!
- Track your eCommerce products and sales effectively without having to track down your colleagues.
- Monitor customer activity such as conversions from multiple channels in real-time integrated systems.
- Put your business on Autopilot through real-time integration and manage data flow between all of your software using our Sync Profile Hub™ solutions.
What Jendco Safety Supply loves most about the SyncApps ActiveCampaign to NetSuite integration (and you will, too!):
- Easy to get started: it takes a few hours to set everything in place. And if you ever need help, our support department is here for you 24/7.
- Unbeatable prices.
- Fully customizable integration.
- Sync custom fields — a feature that allows you to create your own segmentations and personalize all your communication.
- Dozens of man-hours saved every month.