Medical Associates Consulting is a US-based company with a very difficult mission: staffing in the healthcare industry. We all know that healthcare staffing and outsourcing was a tough field to be in even before the pandemic. Now, the stakes are higher and the job got far more complicated.
MACJobs covers the entire country — for an added layer of difficulty. This means that they have to abide by federal laws and state laws. Quite the tall order.
Let’s see how they make it all happen seamlessly.
With great challenges come great opportunities as well. As you can imagine, Medical Associates Consulting has been quite busy since 2020 and odds are that they’ll keep on being busy for the foreseeable future.
However, in order to cater to all their stakeholders, they need to stay on top of their marketing and client relationship game.
Medical Associates Consulting has two very distinct types of stakeholders: medical professionals who search for jobs through their platform and medical organizations (hospitals, clinics, and so on) who search for staff through the same platform.
Both these types of stakeholders are equally important and they need to be catered to with extreme care. More importantly, the marketing campaigns targeting each of them have to be completely different and highly adaptable to changing circumstances.
MACJobs uses Constant Contact and Dynamics 365 to create powerful campaigns and keep track of their results. However, what’s more important to them is the correlation between campaigns and results and the relationship between their two very distinct databases.
These insights are impossible to get if Constant Contact and Dynamics 365 don’t “speak” to each other.
Like a lot of companies in the medical industry, MACJobs relies on SyncApps to provide seamless integration for their software solutions.
Here are just a few of the reasons:
Deliver medical information to your clients by automating the workload and making medical data administration more efficient.
- Manage data flow between your existing software to enable better administrative and clinical efficiency.
- Get a comprehensive view of data to enable demand plotting and make an informed decision.
- Automate transactions and streamline billing to save time and resources.
Now back to our use case:
MACJobs uses Constant Contact for Dynamics 365 integration with this powerful feature:
- Claim-Based Authentication -Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- The claims-based security model extends traditional authentication models to include other directory sources that contain information about users. This identity federation lets users from various sources—such as Active Directory Domain Services, customers through the internet, or business partners—use Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
- See more here Dynamics 365 Authentication Methods and Supported Versions
- MACJobs also wanted to integrate Marketing Metrics from their Constant Contact Campaigns like Opens, Clinks, and Bounces to Dynamics 365, for easier tracking and for analyzing their marketing efforts.
- Integrate Marketing Metrics from your Constant Contact Campaigns such as Opens, Clicks, and Bounces back to Dynamics 365.
- See how this powerful feature works here:
- MACJobs wanted to have more reliable results on their Marketing Main Lists, so they also use features that will unsubscribe prospects or records if they are opt-outs/unsubscribes in Dynamic 365. This helps them stay compliant with privacy laws but also NEVER lose contacts if they unsubscribe from a single list!
- Want to Unsubscribe Contacts, Leads, or Accounts from your Constant Contact Main List if a record unsubscribes/opts-out in Dynamics 365?
- If this option is enabled SyncApps will remove Contacts or Leads from Constant Contact Main List that are flagged as opted-out in Dynamics 365.
- If this option is not checked then opted-out Contacts or Leads are simply ignored (not synced to Constant Contact).
- A Contact or Lead is considered to be opted-out in Dynamics 365 if “Do Not Allow Email” or “Do Not Allow Bulk Email” attribute on Contact or Lead is selected.
- MACjobs Dynamics 365 Campaigns will be created for each of their marketing events in Constant Contact.
- Sync Constant Contact EventSpot Events
- A Dynamics 365 campaign will be created for each Constant Contact event.
- Payment Status, Registration Status and Guest Count are synced.
- Need to sync back Constant Contact Events up to 180 days or even unlimited Constant Contact Events retrieval? Purchase our Add-On now by reaching out to our 24/7 Support Team.
With the SyncApps-powered integration, MACJobs can:
- Get in-depth insights into the success of their campaigns
- Import data from Constant Contact in Dynamics 365 — all automatically, which saves them dozens of hours every quarter.
- Stay on top of their unsubscribes and stay compliant with privacy laws without losing contacts who only opt out of a single list.
- Save time, money, and be more efficient in their campaigns due to better and easier targeting.
- Sync Constant Contact EventSpot Events easily saving over 13 days per year in manual efforts!
Want to see how this integration would work for you? Try it out! It’s 100% FREE.