Springhill Farm is an Australian company that offers baked goodies to health and sweet enthusiasts. Their online store is jam-packed with anything your sweet tooth might crave, from chocolate to lemon bars and healthy bites. They put a modern spin on all-time Australian farm treats and they even offer gluten-free and vegan options.
What’s not to like?
The market for healthy foods, farm-to-table options, and dietary treats is on a steady growth path. It has been so for years and this trend is not bound to stop any time soon. Perhaps, in the near future, the healthy alternatives will become mainstream and replace the not-so-healthy treats we now eat.
However, until that happens, Springhill Farm is not catering to the majority of the Australian population. So they have a double mission: to educate the public on the health benefits of their products and, of course, to sell them.
When you own an eCommerce shop in a relatively new market, you’ve got your work cut out for you. Segmentation, for instance, is of the utmost importance for Springhill Farm, as they need to make a clear difference between leads and existing clients, who have already tried their products and who know of their benefits.
They use Mailchimp and JCurve to automate some of their flows. But with these two solutions working separately, they can easily lose a lot of insights. Or, they can spend dozens of hours every week manually transferring data from one platform to another and looking for insights into their customers’ behavior.
Luckily, they don’t have to do any of that anymore.
Springhill Farm uses our Mailchimp for JCurve integration to help them organize data and integrate it seamlessly.
These are some of the features they use most frequently:
Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Using Two-factor authentication (2FA) for all Administrator, Full Access, and other highly privileged roles in all NetSuite accounts in their 2018.2 release in 2019.
How do they make it run smoothly? To ensure your SyncApps integrations continue to run without any snags, just be sure to create a custom role in NetSuite with the needed rights.
1. Create a custom role
2. Assign the custom role to a user
3. Use the custom role id in Sync Profile configuration
Sync Customer instead of the Contact
- The Saved Search drives the Object type in Step 1 so if you want to sync against NetSuite Customers use that type of Saved Search.
- Using Specific NetSuite Saved Searches and Subscriptions helps subscribers to sync records to their Mailchimp Audience efficiently.
- This way, they can easily target existing customers, new customers, customers with certain preferences, and so on with separate, highly effective campaigns.
Want to prevent new Mailchimp Subscribers from syncing to JCurve? Here’s how Springhill Farm does it
- Springhill Farm uses the same Main Audience in multiple integration setup or sync profile, and to prevent syncing new Mailchimp Subscriber to CRM.
- If you use multiple Sync Profiles, which use the same “Main Audience” then out of those Sync Profiles, set all but 1 Sync Profile as One-Way Sync so that it will minimize API Calls.
- This also means SyncApps will only sync unsubscribe data through one Sync Profile which is not a One-Way Sync for efficiency since all the integrations are using one Main Audience. Read more here.
Sending emails to specific Mailchimp Groups is helping them save hours of manual work each week.
Key Takeaways for the Food and Beverage Industry
Effortlessly reach out to all of your food and beverage enthusiasts so you can focus on what matters the most – preparing the best products. These are some of the benefits Springhill Farm reaps every day:
- Organized records through Filtering and Segmenting between all your software.
- Monitor your supply chain to manage planning and control of products.
- Push data to your marketing and sales teams to follow up while running integrations.
- Record customer engagements, from marketing to selling, automatically.
- Make inventory visible in real-time by enabling a mobile buy and purchase anywhere experience.
- Run an effective and efficient Campaign for new product updates without the need for IT assistance.
Want the same benefits for your food and beverage company? Sign up for SyncApps — it’s 100% free!