“If your product is for everyone, then it’s for no one.” Ever heard that bit of wisdom? It’s a mantra that smart marketers live by.
And it does make sense, doesn’t it? No one product or service can make everyone happy (assuming that everyone would afford it, of course. But that’s another discussion for another time.).
This is one of the many, many reasons why segmenting and in-depth targeting are our best friends. And this is where Zoho CRM tags come into play.
Briefly put, Zoho CRM tags help you keep track of what’s what and who’s who in your CRM. Here are a few examples:
- Your company participated in a trade show and got a lot of business cards. If you want to target the people you met there with a personalized message (and you should!) saying something like: “Hey, it was nice meeting you. Here’s how we can keep in touch), Zoho CRM tags will help you sort those exact people.
- You got a lot of questions about a specific product or service through your contact form. So you want to create a campaign for the people who asked those questions because you sense that they might be ready to convert into clients. Add a Zoho CRM tag to them and you’re done!
- You have a lot of leads that are dormant and just add bulk to your list and you want to filter them out of your next campaign so you’ll get more relevant reports at the end of it. BAM! All done with a tiny tag.
While these tags are cool on their own, their power doubles up when you integrate Zoho CRM to a powerful marketing automation solution like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, or ActiveCampaign.
A lot of our subscribers in the digital marketing space swear by this strategy as a simple, efficient, and cost-effective way to target the right leads with the right message at the right time.
Let’s dig deeper into how this works. To do that, we’ll begin with a quick overview of why SyncApps is digital marketers’ preferred integration solutions provider.
Featured Highlights for Digital Marketing
With audiences expecting access to your media in various formats anywhere, at any time, and on any device, you have to use the right applications to provide experiences across a multitude of channels and integrate them to automate your business processes. SyncApps helps you:
- Eliminate hours of manual work by automating business processes.
- Connect with your clients, partners, or prospects in real-time.
- B2B and B2C marketing teams can now connect to the digital marketing world they work with through an easy-to-use, intuitive point-and-press interface that doesn’t require heavy IT support.
Meet one of our subscribers and learn how they leverage our Mailchimp for Zoho integration.
IT SITIO from Digital and Marketingindustry uses Mailchimp for Zoho CRM so they can automate campaigns to their target market. With this integration, they can now seamlessly integrate data from newsletters and commercials for their clients or resellers.
IT SITIO has a large subscriber base and a wide variety of services. So segmentation is of the utmost importance for them. They can’t send the same email campaign to both resellers and clients, right?
Right! So they reached out to us with the following question:
We have Zoho CRM Tags synced to Marketing Automations Groups or Lists and we also want to delete the contact in Mailchimp or Constant Contact when we delete the tag assigned to that contact in Zoho CRM?
How can we do that?
As always, it’s pretty easy to customize flows in your SyncApps dashboard:
Use Tags to map to Marketing Automations Groups or Lists/Segments. You can now delete Contact in Mailchimp when the Tag is deleted to that assigned contact in Zoho CRM. Check out these articles for more information:
Want to try out the combined power of Zoho CRM tags and marketing automation? Create a free account here to set up your integration.