It’s estimated that gyms and health clubs in the US lost no less than $13.9 billion between March and August 2020. August last year was by no means the month of the much-expected return to normalcy. It was, however, the point where a lot of gyms, fitness studios, yoga studios, and more pivoted to online or outdoor classes.
While the pandemic kept most of us indoors for the better part of 2020 and a few months in 2021, people’s need to exercise increased. All of a sudden, we became more aware of the importance of exercise in our lives.
People wanted to exercise, but they wanted to do it safely, sometimes in the comfort of their own homes, sometimes outdoors. Interestingly enough, a lot of gym-goers discovered they can fare quite well outside the gym.
This meant new hurdles for the entrepreneurs in the health and wellness industry. Will people return to the gym after all the restrictions are lifted and our fears are appeased? Studies said that not all of them will.
So health and wellness entrepreneurs had to figure out new ways to keep their customers engaged. The best way to do it? Respond to their actual needs instead of blasting generic campaigns trying to sell all your classes at once.
With the world gradually re-opening, a lot of gyms have kept their online classes, in addition to the in-person ones, to cater to the demands of the customers who wanted to exercise at home.
Naturally, this meant better segmentation in their campaigns. On the one hand, they had to segment their campaigns according to the type of classes every customer is taking. On the other hand, they had to segment their lists to exclude customers whose membership has ended and to add them to a new type of campaign — re-engagement.
One of the SyncApps subscribers who understands the need for segmentation very well wrote to our Customer Support department:
- We want to remove the client’s “Membership” tag or Services when the contract is ended, our membership lists are up to date in Infusionsoft and start sending specific campaigns.
- Also, what is the best way to segment members so that when I sync their status will change of sending, just like the clients still existed on the segmented (historical purchases)?
- Full Sync will remove any Tag from Infusionsoft when they fall out of your Step 1 segmentation efforts.
How Full Sync Add-on works:
- Just head to Step 5 Segmentation with a prebuilt Mindbody Client Index around this use case below in Mindbody.
With all the financial hurdles health and wellness companies have endured, a lot of the digital marketing work is done by the owners themselves or by people who don’t necessarily have a background in this field. So we were happy to be able to provide them with a solution without a steep learning curve, that can be used by anyone, irrespective of their background.
With the SyncApps integration, they can easily segment Clients and create tags to Infusionsoft by Products, Services, and Appointments/Events/Classes.
Another feature Foundry loves in our integration is the cleaning of records. They wanted to remove those records that are not active or that have ended their subscription so they wouldn’t be synced to Infusionsoft. The SyncApps integration does this in no more than a few clicks, which helps them save tons of time and allows them to focus on running their business instead of doing manual data migration.
Need more reasons why we are the preferred integration provider for the Health and Wellness industry? We’ve got them!
Feature highlights for Health and Wellness
- Automate your gym or studio’s appointments, bookings, products, and services to your connecting software while saving hours on manual data entry.
- Segment Clients, Appointments/Service, and Categories to connecting software.
- Accurately integrate bookkeeping records on your CrossFit, gym, or yoga members with ease.
- Deliver integrated targeted marketing across multi-channels, be it in-stores, mobile, or web.
Ready to leverage all these benefits and more? Sign up for SyncApps — it’s 100% FREE, so what have you got to lose?