Hello SyncApps Community!
As we are nearing the end of 2018, we are wrapping up in rolling out our features and enhancements left in our development queue. We always aim to provide our subscribers the most up-to-date and powerful integration platform for their business’ needs.
For Q3 of 2018, we have rolled out a wide variety of new features and enhancements and even a new powerful marketing automation integration. So without further ado, here’s the list of SyncApps newly added features and enhancements for Q3 of 2018.
- Drip to NetSuite Integration brings to life the ability to fully automate your entire marketing process.
- Upgraded NetSuite Web Service
- Implemented Token Based Authentication
- Added feature to allow syncing of NetSuite Customer “Display Name”
- Support for default Country Name
- Enhanced comment and Company name update on webhook
- Enabled GDPR Marketing Fields mapping for all Mailchimp integrations
- Enhanced Mailchimp GDPR field bidirectional mapping
- Updated ImageURL sync to now support multi-images
- MINDBODY integrations feature for better subscriber data flow in set up
- Added option to map Xero items on External ID
- Enhanced refresh token storing feature
- Allowed Dynamics 365 CRM “inactive” records in a marketing list to update from CRM to marketing system
- Dynamics 365 CRM Checkbox enhancements
- Infusionsoft to MINDBODY how it works video rollout
- Dynamics 365 to Constant Contact video rollout
- Multi-currency now supported
- Added Image URL sync
- Added Manufacture sync
- NetSuite Ticket Custom Field sync enhancements
- Time Tracking enhancements
- Custom field updates enhancements
- Zendesk App for NetSuite v2 Framework Beta rollout
- Enabled Full Item sync
- Enhanced steps integration for Salesforce to Constant Contact
- Initiated Unlimited Trial Account record testing for real-life large list integrations
- Implemented new Add-Ons in Pricing page
- Revamped Subscriber Stories with new and exciting use cases
- Added Walkthrough Wednesdays to our Cazoomi Story
- Revamped About Us page due to growth in team
- Redesigned Login page for faster onboarding
- Enhanced Daily Full Sync for Basic Plan with 6 hours schedule
- Added option for Inclusive of Tax option for Handshake integrations
- Updated Pause/Resume button to better assist in dealing with multiple integrations at a time
We hope that you find our features and enhancements announcement useful and we thank you for your continued support of our iPaaS solution.
You can also head over to our extensive Help Center for more in-depth articles on our robust features added quarterly.
Be sure to also catch our experts every Wednesday here as we review LIVE, around in depth integration use cases with our partners and SyncApps experts.
Remember, if you are experiencing technical difficulties, have an issue or just want an integration review, please send our 24/7 rockstars a note to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive prompt and thorough assistance.
Thank you for your time.
Joanna Mae Abrea