Great Clips is a franchised company with more than 4,400 across the US and Canada. They have been established in 1982. Since then, they have held on to the promise that helped turn them into the giant they are today: to offer everyone haircare and haircuts of excellent quality at affordable prices.
Like any other company in the services industry, Great Clips has not been spared by the COVID-19 pandemic. After the re-opening of the salons was possible, they made a commitment to their clients’ safety. But, of course, all the safety measures come at a cost. So Great Clips’ marketing just became more important.
Not only do hair salons like Great Clips invest more in marketing these days, but they also need to be extra-accurate with their targeting. This is especially true when we’re talking about a franchised company, with multiple locations in different states that have to abide by different safety rules.
They can’t afford to send messages that invite people back into the salons in states where that isn’t possible yet.
In-depth targeting isn’t that fun when you run two separate solutions and need to manage hundreds of thousands of contacts across two massive countries. As you can imagine, manual sync and data migration are out of the question. You’d need a dedicated team just to manage that.
OR the right solution! Great Clips uses the Constant Contact for Dynamics 365 integration to manage their contacts and take their marketing to a whole new level.
Let’s see how they do it!
Constant Contact for Dynamics 365 integration helps Great Clips stay on top of their marketing game without spending ages between two complex platforms.
Here’s a quick look at why Great Clips and hundreds of other companies in the services industry choose SyncApps integrations:
Feature Highlights for Services
Execute the workflow for sales, marketing, and finance for your team and provide excellence to your clients!
- Control costs by automating processes through a unified data integration platform.
- Review business activities, required resources, and profitability to gain better insights and generate error-free quotes.
- Provide a comprehensive 360-degree view of your business through departmental data integration.
- Sync Contacts of their clients.
- Uses Filtering and Segmentation to easy filters and segments Clients on their location, specific service they want, and also for job seekers.
- Since they offer franchise opportunities, with SyncApps help, they can easily manage their franchisee database through Constant Contact to engage in the business growth strategy for sale and services in real-time.
The features above can benefit any company in the services industry, especially a franchised one. But Great Clips take their integration to an upper level using some key features:
- Authentication is Claims Based ADFS — a unique feature found in SyncApps integrations.
By the way, did you know that starting with November 2020, we also support Azure Authentication with 365? Create your free account now and start using it!
- They use Active Lists in the “Marketing List Sync” feature to sync over to Constant Contact and automate the add/remove process. This means that, whenever a contact subscribes or unsubscribes from their list, they can sync everything automatically. No need for hours of work every week and no room for human errors!
Full Sync Add-On set to weekly. Thus, every week, the Great Clips marketing team knows that their data and their contacts are in sync on both dashboards and they are fully compliant with privacy rules.
- Hours of manual work saved every week
- Easy compliance with privacy laws
- In-depth segmentation for effective marketing campaigns
- More time for the Great Clips team to focus on what really matters: keeping their customers safe and coming back and their franchisees on top of their game.
Feeling inspired by the Great Clips story? You can make it happen for your business, too! They started with a FREE plan on SyncApps and so can you! Create your account today — it really is 100% FREE, we won’t even ask for your credit card information, so what have you got to lose?