With a history of more than 50 years, Seven Miles is an Australian-based business that’s committed to delivering excellent coffee and to educating the world about it.
From a small shop in Roseville, NSW started in 1968, Seven Miles has taken their business nationally, through their online shop, but also through their educational materials.
There has never been a better time for niche businesses. Coffee aficionados all over the world are actively looking for businesses that are equally passionate about coffee as them. It’s an excellent opportunity to take your mission further and to cater to a small, but loyal audience.
Seven Miles’ customers are demanding. They want nothing short of the best — in their coffee mugs and in their communication with the coffee sellers. Sourcing the right types of coffee is just one aspect of Seven Miles’ business.
They also have to make sure that their marketing is always personalized and that it meets the customers’ needs. Using Mailchimp and NetSuite to stay on top of their marketing and sales efforts is just the beginning.
While both Mailchimp and NetSuite are great tools, separate insights from each of them can only take you so far. Seven Miles sells to individual clients but also does wholesale. So they needed a clear separation between the two, not to mention separating each of these categories according to order volume and type of coffee preferred.
Doing this manually would take ages.
Enter the SyncApps by Cazoomi solution.
SyncApps is the preferred integration services provider for the Food and Beverage Industry. Wondering why?
SyncApps empowers companies in this industry to effortlessly reach out to all of your food and beverage enthusiasts so you can focus on what matters the most – preparing the best products.
- Organized records through Filtering and Segmenting between all your software.
- Monitor your supply chain to manage planning and control of products.
- Push data to your marketing and sales teams to follow up while running integrations.
- Record customer engagements, from marketing to selling, automatically.
- Make inventory visible in real-time by enabling a mobile buy and purchase anywhere experience.
- Run an effective and efficient Campaign for new product updates without the need for IT assistance.
Seven Miles has been using Mailchimp for NetSuite integration for quite some time now.
And, of course, they met with the most common problem some of our subscribers have to deal with when it comes to TBA set up.
Use Case: (Error code: USER_ERROR)
When they told us about this problem, we immediately knew what had to be done to quickly fix it:
USER_ERROR from NetSuite means permissions or wrong TBA or authentication method issues. If you encounter this error message, try to review your TBA role/employee tied to the system. Seven Miles, for instance, need to change the 16+ permissions for their integration role.
The first thing to do is set up the TBA/ROLES:
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- Token ID
- Token Secret
Check out this article here for more information:
But there’s more to the SyncApps Mailchimp for NetSuite integration than the help you need to set up the right permissions.
Check out what Seven Miles achieved with minimal investment:
- By using NetSuite Saved Searches for Customer, Contact or Transaction from NetSuite will expose fields in the Field Mapping step for each. So they now deliver total automation to Mailchimp Audience for marketing teams to reach out to.
- Uses of Custom Fields enables the power of NetSuite to Mailchimp preferences for marketing automation series.
- Sync Email Marketing Data (Campaign Response) is brought back automatically from Mailchimp to further segment user preferences in NetSuite for their coffee aficionado clients.
- Use of Mailchimp Multiple Group Title feature empowers real-time buyer segmentation which would otherwise take hours each day to achieve.
- Seven Miles now spends less time with mundane tasks and manual data migration and more time doing what they do best: sourcing the best coffee in the world.
Want to get the same benefits and MORE? Sign up for SyncApps by Cazoomi. It’s 100% FREE, so what have you got to lose?