UNICEF doesn’t need any introduction. What they do need are reliable, integrated systems that help them do the amazing work they do more efficiently. Integrating systems as different as the Dynamics 365 and Mailchimp can be more than challenging.
We do, however, love challenges. Here’s how we aced this one.
UNICEF is an agency of the United Nations that is devoted to serving the world’s children and to fighting for the rights of every child, every day, across the globe. Children are indeed the future of tomorrow, yet not all of them have the chance to experience the best of what life has to offer. Not all children have the chance to have the life they deserve.
UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families and they believe that:
“The next steps of our journey will depend on our willingness to adapt to the changing world around us… to infuse equity throughout our programs… and to find new ways to realize the rights – and bright futures – of the most disadvantaged children around the world” -Anthony Lake, Executive Director, UNICEF
UNICEF, together with their partners, work in 190 countries and territories to translate that commitment into practical action. They focus special efforts on reaching the most vulnerable and excluded children, to the benefit of all children, everywhere.
Dynamics 365 and Mailchimp are mission-critical solutions for UNICEF. They both come with a lot of features and they can put the organization’s communication on auto-pilot. As nonprofits are usually understaffed and underfunded, it was crucial for UNICEF to use solutions that require very little human input.
Despite using two great solutions, integrating them and cutting down on man-hours was still a challenge to UNICEF. They needed an integration that connected Mailchimp to their Dynamics 365. They needed a marketing automation process that was seamless without having to build a custom integration.
However, everything on the market seemed to be either a poor fit or a very expensive solution.
“We use SyncApps to sync our Mailchimp account with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Before that, the CRM provider quoted us a hefty price, which made me look elsewhere, and, in the process, we discovered this nifty solution, which worked like a charm, so we went for it and have never looked back since. Saved tons of effort, money, and, most importantly, time in the process.” Zeb A.
With SyncApps, they seamlessly integrated their Mailchimp account with their Dynamics 365 at a good price. Better yet, they started their integration journey 100% FREE.
By the way, did you know that you can do the same if you run a nonprofit? We offer A LOT of free integrations. And, if you need more advanced features, SyncApps has a 50% discount for all nonprofits. Start here!
Need more inspiration before you jump in? Take an in-depth look at how UNICEF uses our integration:
- Sync Marketing Lists to Mailchimp Group(s) or Tag(s).
- Sync records to specific lists to sync since lots of there are lots of campaigns and lists to sync.
- Need to remove the Contact, Lead, or Account record(s) from your Mailchimp Audience if the record(s) is inactive in Dynamics 365?
- When you have millions of records, syncing clean records in real-time is paramount. UNICEF needs to remove records if a Contact, Lead, or Account is made inactive. They can now do this automatically via SyncApps.
- Selecting Main Audience to sync from your dozens of lists is made easier: just refresh any time you want to change or update your Main Audience.
- Want to prevent new Mailchimp Subscribers from syncing to Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- If you use multiple Sync Profiles under the same “Main Audience” then out of those Sync Profiles, set all but 1 Sync Profile as One-Way Sync. That will minimize API Calls.
- This also means SyncApps will only sync unsubscribe data through one Sync Profile which is not a One-Way Sync for efficiency since all the integrations are utilizing one Main Audience.
Check out the detailed guide of Mailchimp for Dynamics 365.
- Save tons of effort, money, and time with SyncApps.
- Sync accounts, contacts, and leads to a Mailchimp Audience.
- Connect multiple Dynamics 365 instances to multiple Mailchimp accounts.
- Filter and sync only those records that meet specific criteria from Dynamics 365.
- Sync marketing lists to Mailchimp Group(s) or Tag(s).
Sounds enticing? Want to forego manual data inputting, too? We can help you with the right integration solution! Just get in touch and we’ll take it from there – everything is easy with Cazoomi.