We’re stoked to introduce our newest integration: ActiveCampaign for Salesforce. You asked, we listened. And then we created the integration.
A lot of our subscribers asked for a better ActiveCampaign for Salesforce integration since the native option leaves a lot to be desired.
Why try it?
Well, first of all, it’s 100% free. We are so sure you’ll love it that we won’t even ask for your credit card number! What have you got to lose? Just the one minute it takes to sign up. On a more serious note, here’s what you’ll rave about:
- Show your contacts exactly what they need to see to make the sale. Get information from ActiveCampaign to understand your subscribers, then use Salesforce to reach out and close the deal. All 100% automated, none of that manual work we all hate. That’s so 2010, don’t you think?
- Laser-precision targeting is made easy. You can send automatic follow-up messages that will sound, look, and feel as if your CEO himself took the time to write each email for each subscriber.
- Easily assign sales representatives to each contact, depending on their interests. Never lose precious time and follow up while the lead is still hot.
- Lead qualification on auto-pilot. How much time are your marketers or sales reps spending on qualifying leads? Nevermind, whatever your answer, it’s still too damn long. With the ActiveCampaign for Salesforce, you can do it automatically through custom scoring. Bonus: it’s much less error-prone than doing it manually.
- Practically unlimited number of targeting combinations. What are your targeting parameters? Company size? Industry? Location? Type of product they’re interested in? You can create targeted campaigns based on all these as SO many others PLUS an unlimited number of combinations. For example: bootstrapping fintech startups with no more than 10 employees in the New Jersey area that are interested in your second best selling product. How long would it take you to make this segmentation manually? Yep, it’s still too long! Why not automate it entirely?
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Take a look at how this integration works — you’ll definitely find more marketing gems once you get to poke around your SyncApps dashboard:
How the ActiveCampaign for Salesforce Integration Works
- Salesforce Edition must have API Enabled to use integration and supported “Built on Salesforce” software: PatronManager, Raiser’s Edge, Apto, Propertybase, and Navatar. Nonprofit Success Pack™ (NPSP) is also supported.
- Sync Accounts (even Person Accounts), Contacts, Leads to ActiveCampaign List(s), Tag(s) or Both.
- Sync and remove deleted records from CRM to ActiveCampaign.
- Easily select which Salesforce Object Type, a term for like Contacts, Leads, or Accounts, to be created when there is a new subscriber in ActiveCampaign.
- Quickly select specific Marketing List or Salesforce Campaign Record Types to sync to ActiveCampaign List(s), Tag(s), or Both.
- Filter and sync only those records who meet specific criteria from CRM or vice-versa.
- Salesforce Custom Checkbox to ActiveCampaign List(s), Tag(s) or Both segmentation feature.
- Create and update new Contacts, Leads via ActiveCampaign, or CRM.
- Opt-outs managed automatically between Salesforce and ActiveCampaign.
- Custom field mapping between both systems.
- Sync Campaigns and Campaign Responses from ActiveCampaign to Salesforce.
- Update CRM from ActiveCampaign contact update forms.
- Salesforce always takes higher precedence over ActiveCampaign as the system of record. Any CRM record changes in Salesforce will always be synced to ActiveCampaign.
- Data is synced from ActiveCampaign only if the email address doesn’t exist in CRM at the time of syncing, or you are using the ActiveCampaign Update Profile Form to update existing records with field updates from ActiveCampaign. (Field Mapping required).
Ready to try it? Sign up or Schedule a call with our integration gurus. It’s 100% free (just like our starter plan for this integration, by the way!), and we’ll get you started in no time!