Hello SyncApps Community!
Felt like the year just started but we’re already at the end of the 1st quarter! Here we are again to give you the recent features and enhancements that we rolled out for your favorite SyncApps integrations. This is how committed we are in providing you with the most robust and powerful platform. Check out our newest platform video!
Our development team has been working hard just to make sure that you are getting the most out of our software integrations. Here are SyncApps newly released features and enhancements for Q1 of 2019.
- Added a new option where users can select Full Sync to run only on weekends to not bleed into the business day and to enable their other integrations to run smoothly.
- Bidirectional integration support for Mailchimp Groups to NetSuite checkboxes for easier Group management in Mailchimp.
- Populate campaign subject from Delivra into CRM.
- Create a Lead or Contact back to Salesforce even if email exists in CRM to better capture leads from multiple prospect online forms or selling multiple products online.
- Rolled out Unlimited NetSuite Saved Searches for Free Trial.
- SuiteCRM Marketing Module integrated marketing automation-supported software.
- One-way sync option from Salesforce to Eventbrite means better control of data flowing from your CRM.
- “Sales Description” field for Handshake needed for real-time eCommerce mappable now in all integrations; NetSuite and Xero.
- Support Mailchimp for Bullhorn using webhooks.
- Removed API limit restriction on MINDBODY Online integrations to handle large client lists (10,000 to 250,000+).
- Propertybase and Mailchimp integration expanded to include real-time updates.
- Mailchimp for Navatar support for Private Equity and Mergers and Acquisitions enhanced to include expanded field mapping in set up.
- Mailchimp to Google Contacts and Google Contacts to Constant Contact enhancements.
- Expose feature to sync Campaign Response (Tags) for all MINDBODY integrations.
- Propertybase to Constant Contact feature enhancements rolled out.
- Added “Send Marketing Materials” as an option for opt-out in Dynamics 365 integrations.
- Enhanced the feature to Edit Email in CRM, eCommerce without deleting record in Mailchimp and Constant Contact.
- Added automation enhancements for Klaviyo to NetSuite + other CRMs to SyncApps platform.
- Employee type NetSuite Saved Search available in all integrations.
- Navatar 3 field selections for Opt-In feature built out for Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity to marketing automation software supported on the platform.
- Customization to increase API calls per minute for Eventbrite large list customers.
- Added “Every 12 hours” Scheduling for Basic Plan.
- Add select/deselect feature for pop-ups across all applications (Salesforce, Bullhorn & Constant Contact, etc.). This new feature makes it super easy to manage all Lists, Campaigns, and more.
- Created function to convert to Excel the date value for our new NetSuite to Drip integration subscribers as Drip uses Text fields which are less flexible.
- “Account” Object Types available in all plans for CRM integrations.
Feature Updates and Enhancements
- Navatar Marketing Initiatives updated to integrate to Mailchimp and Constant Contact with faster indexing times for Marketing Prospects.
- NetSuite Field Update from Zendesk Options rolled out to support “fields lock” when updating back to NetSuite. Comment from Zendesk will be synced after case is locked. Please note that comment syncs for “Zendesk Ticket to NetSuite Case” is not two ways, only from Zendesk to NetSuite (one-way ticket sync).
- Constant Contact Custom Fields enhanced.
- “Static Text Mapping” now a standard choice in Step 4 Field Mapping to allow integration of field data back to your system of record with ease.
- Campaign Response feature for Add-Ons or Upgrade enhancement.
- Expose more Address Fields to map for multi-line shipping and billing address support for all integrations.
- MINDBODY integration Add-Ons auto-selectable based on set up integration.
- Exposed Transaction ID in mapping for Handshake integrations for tighter eCommerce integration flow.
There you have it! New SyncApps features and enhancements that we hope are of great use to running your integrations. Know that we are glad because you have integrated your key data using our iPaaS solution which hopefully streamlines your organization.
For more in-depth articles regarding our robust features, you can visit our extensive Help Center along with the latest trends in the industry.
Please do check back with us to keep up with exclusive announcements and newly rolled-out features. If you have any questions or feedback, we will be happy to entertain them. Don’t hesitate to send our 24/7 support a note if you encounter issues or technical difficulties or just want an integration review.